
Even though we spent the afternoon at a beautiful shower for Abbey, I thought I'd put the pictures up from Sherah's shower, which happened (actually) Dec. 30th. Abbey's shower pictures aren't quite altogether yet, so I'll get those up as soon as we can get them together (lots of fun stuff to come!)
First picture above is of Sara Lennon, Abbey, Sherah, Brittany C. and Aubrey (C.) F. I'm fairly sure it is Marty being silly with the bunny ears behind Sherah, no wonder Daniel and Marty are great friends :)
We've known the Baumgarten's for a very long time. Let's say Daniel and Sherah met when the two of them were the "only children", which wasn't very long for either of them. Also for many years the Baumgarten's and Hill's, along with several other families have fished together, vacationed together and just had a lot of fun together (and lots of other things, like the Baumgarten's have blessed our family more times than we can even begin to mention.) Lately, Daniel and Marty (Sherah's fiance) have taken up a good friendship, they also work out most mornings. Very soon, Sherah and Marty are getting married (the end of March), and Daniel will be standing up in that wedding. So here are some pictures of Sherah's shower and some of the people we were able to visit with.

Abbey, Wendy, Tessa and Brittany

Julie B., Sandy C., Bev F., and Nora Sp.

Luke Z. and Daniel

No comments:
Post a Comment