Thursday, February 28, 2008

More wedding pictures

When I was loading the pictures, I had them in order, but some reason the pictures starting loading in pile, rather in order. Since Abbey is the one who fixes things like this, I was just going to leave it. Then I back spaced and these were the pictures that came up on top.

The next two pictures are of their first kiss.


Roger announcing the establishment of the Joshua Erber Family.



Now after this, the pictures are all mixed up.


Jonathan is singing, Wendy is trying to deal with Abbey's dress, Bob and I are trying to figure out what route we need to take in order to get up to where we belong (getting around ring bearer, flower girls and a lot of dress train.), Abbey and Josh are gazing into each other's eyes.






Obviously, the lighting of the unity candle.
This pic is blurry, but they are so cute grinning at each other.






Bob is speaking with Josh.
Roger speaking to Abbey.
Vows

Exchanging rings.




This is the beginning, just after Bob has handed Abbey off to Josh.



Perhaps we'll be able to get the pictures back in order, within this post sometime.





3 comments:

Erber Correspondent said...

Oh, yay!! Ceremony pictures! Even if some of them are a little blurry, it is still good to see them! And as I was at the piano, I didn't get to see anything of what was happening with the unity candle/fixing the train/etc...

Jessica

sweetnika said...

Beautiful Beautiful BEAUTIFUL! Glory be to God! What a glorious day for your family! We are so happy for Josh and Abby! What a wonderful union, Congradulations !
we love you and miss you!
<>< anika for the Cornforths :)

Test said...

What a lovely wedding!!

Heather
(old friend of the Erbers!)