Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Abbey comes to visit!














Abbey came to visit yesterday, all day!! Josh came by after working down by Wrigley Field and Daniel even made it home early, which was good.

We made carmel corn together, which actually took all three of us working. The carmel corn turned out pretty good, though I think Galena's is still better. Abbey wrestled and played cars with Justin. It was a good visit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMM...caramel corn! I still get rave reviews whenever I make your (Abbey's?) kettle corn recipe. Some frequent friends to bible study and such have asked me not to make it so often because it's so addicting! Now that's a good recipe!

Loo said...

oooww...the caramel corn looks good...you guys will have to show me how to do it sometime.

sweetnika said...

oh that looks YUMMY! you all are like the amazing bakin' gals! I am stuck in a hotel : ) week10, and my mouth is watering at the carmel corn and those cookies I just saw you all make with the Yen's.... They were BEEEEutiful!
miss you!