
I had mentioned on an earlier post that my first 3 were quite active and that they we're known for "scaling the walls". Well little did I know that Justin has been scaling the walls. When Wendy was reading through my previous post about them, she and Ab said, "well have you seen what Justin has been doing?" Yes, he'd been scaling the walls and I thought he was just banging on the hallway walls. Well, then Daniel and the rest of us wanted to see it. Justin kind of wedges himself between the two walls, (it must take some strength and balance), and then he works his way upward. Once Justin did it, Daniel and he had to start messing around together. I'm sure when he was doing it earlier he didn't have a spotter.



6 comments:
I love it...
-Nathan
Hey Nathan and I used to do that all the time, when we were younger(at least I did, Nathan might have be to big;)
Oh yes...I did that too until Mom told me "no more"!
I just want to know who's responsible for washing the walls afterwards!
Too big...sheesh...
WAY WAY TO BIG:P
(I write this as I look at you sitting across the room).....LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF!!!!!
Post a Comment