
Thanks Ben and Anna for playing with Justin, he had a great time.


When I see these two beautiful, smiling girls I can't help but think of so many things....beads, tea cups and monkeys; giant bathtubs and baby dolls; Sam and Frodo; knives, skirts and a sling-shot; our artsy, curly heads... much more, but they always make me smile especially when they are together.


When I see these two beautiful, smiling girls I can't help but think of so many things....beads, tea cups and monkeys; giant bathtubs and baby dolls; Sam and Frodo; knives, skirts and a sling-shot; our artsy, curly heads... much more, but they always make me smile especially when they are together.

1 comment:
I was trying to think of some other things about Wendy and Tess, but I think you summed it up very well! Ben said it was his second favorite time playing with Justin....not sure what the first favorite time was, but he had a very fun time.
sandy
Post a Comment