Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Wendy couldn't resist...

It was on sale and marked down several times, so she thought we should take it.

We can't imagine Olivia not being here by next Christmas, but we're just not sure any more. The best guess our case worker has is August, but we've thought it would be much earlier. We're coming up to the 2 year mark of when we started; originally we thought she would have been here by last fall. So this is a very long pregnacy. As my dad said, "I feel like I know her, because I've been praying for her so long." Yet we don't know who she is and our paperwork seems to be just sitting around in China waiting for our turn. Not much happening till we get our referral, which would tell us who Olivia will be. Till then we keep praying for our unknown daughter.

No comments: