These are pictures we have from the golf match organized by Dave Y., last 4th of July. Daniel and Wendy played with Beth and Vern Beatty. The pictures were on our smaller camera and we just now downloaded them.
Our internet has been giving us so much trouble, we can hardly get logged on. So if we appear to be ignoring anyone or if you need a definate answer, the phone is going to be your best bet. We do love all the comments we get, thanks, they are great.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Glad you got some pictures! We only got some of the "party" part, not the golf outing!
Man you guys(well I'm guessing you girls) need to keep this blog updated more often. How am I supposed to keep track of everything going on up here,(when I go back to Texas) if things aren't current. No,your actually doing very well compared to some people(Um...like my brother).Daniel, you better be glad I wasn't on that golf outing...I'll have to tell you about the time I went out with Dad,(my second time ever)and beaned a ball off a million dollar house back into the fairway (I think thats what you call it). I've gotten better...but then again, my friends bring helmets when they play with me;)
3 comments:
Glad you got some pictures! We only got some of the "party" part, not the golf outing!
Man you guys(well I'm guessing you girls) need to keep this blog updated more often. How am I supposed to keep track of everything going on up here,(when I go back to Texas) if things aren't current. No,your actually doing very well compared to some people(Um...like my brother).Daniel, you better be glad I wasn't on that golf outing...I'll have to tell you about the time I went out with Dad,(my second time ever)and beaned a ball off a million dollar house back into the fairway (I think thats what you call it). I've gotten better...but then again, my friends bring helmets when they play with me;)
thanks for all your tips Tom, we'll keep the helmit in mind.
Tara: I added more more pictures, these are all we got. Thanks for all your comments.
Post a Comment