Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More birthday fun.

Everyone got a little crazy. **Warning, maybe Joshua should not look at the following post :)
Even our mild mannered Abbey had to join in and they all got the giggles so bad, I think Daniel was crying. Happy Birthday Daniel. Now the problem is we'll need to get new birthday horns for Bob's birthday tomorrow, because these are wet and have other problems! :)

















3 comments:

Erber Correspondent said...

Just when I thought things were going smoothly!

Hope this bruise on my forehead goes away by Sunday.

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Daniel.

Mr. Erber

PaPa & MaMa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL, WE ENJOYED YOUR VIDEO, BUT EXPECTED THE MUSIC
TO BE THE BATTLE OF NEW ORLEANS OR
JAIL HOUSE ROCK. WE LOVE YOU AND
MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH MANY MORE
BIRTHDAYS.

LOVE,

MAMA AND PAPA

Thomas DeL said...

Happy Birthday Daniel, your a great friend. I am very thankful for the all times I've been able to talk with you. You Hill girls are so blessed to have a brother like Dan(even with all his quirks:). I know you already agree with me, I just thought I'd say so. May the Lord bless you Daniel, as you now continue on in this new year of your life.

Thomas DeLadurantey