Yes, it has happened...our Abbey is engaged. We are very happy for them and very pleased with Joshua and Abbey as a couple. Thank you everyone for your comments and encouragement. The entire process has been a lot of fun and a blessing as we watched the two of them grow to
know and love each other.


5 comments:
Congratulations, once again!
But Josh, your hair in some of those pictures is indeed in desperate need of some.....help, I think is the word I'm searching for.
Beautiful pictures...beautiful couple!!!! I love you guys!
Congratulations! What happy news! I enjoyed seeing the pictures!
Hills! I praise God for His amazing gift in providing Josh! I can't wait to celebrate with you all in person. Jeff can't wait to get to know his new friend in Josh. Because of course they will be wonderful friends :0)
Love to you all!!! Praise God :0)
Aub
Congarulations!! What beautiful pictures!!
~The Beatty Family
Post a Comment