
Wendy, Rachel and Briana helped keep the boys fed; though when the boys are playing computer games, unless it comes out of a bag and is right at hand, not much gets eaten. OK, the home-made peanut butter cups were eaten.

First team, in the (heated) garage: Barney, Falcon, Quick Draw and Silent Death (I prefer to just call him Grant.)

Second team in the school room: Blind Monkey, Master Drake, Captain Jack Sparrow, Fat Erbert and Seahorse. Where was that Killer Midget, they were looking for him.

The girls and Justin watched the highlights of "Singing in the Rain", then when Justin went to bed they watched "Pride and Prejudice", you'll be happy to know, that once again, Mr. Darcy was able to wed Miss Elizabeth. Daniel did spent a lot of time in the other room, with all the girls, keeping up with Mr. Darcy. All in all it seemed to be a good evening, which went smoothly, was not too late and we had polite young men coming and going with their computers in tow. The group definitely wants to do it again very soon, for they were missing a very important player, that being Grant S. (and I'm not sure what his secret name is.)

4 comments:
YO dis is du Killer Mig talkn, heres. Juz cuz I'z wasn dare in persons,dun't means I wasn't dares in spiritz. My hot goes outs to all youz gamers. I prayed that yu'd standz strong, shoot straight...And respawn with yours enemys back to youz;) Miss yu'z all.
Read this with a tough guy accent.
Yo Killer Mig! Missed havin' yo little bod' as a target! Maybe next time eh? Oh wait... Let me think hea'... YOU WAS ON MY TEAM! Maybe that's why we lost? Hmm... ;)
Anyway, many thanks Hills for hosting us! We all had a blast! Quite literally I might ad! :)
~Fat Erbet
Thank-you Hills for the fun evening. We need to do it again sooner, rather than later! Btw... Missed ya on our team killer Mig!
Luke
Thankyou for hosting!!! It was a blast!!!!
I felt the spirit Midget!
Post a Comment