Monday, November 12, 2007

Working at the Fogle's


Somewhere along the way, I think when Abbey was in TX, Wendy and Daniel went out to visit the Crist's and the Fogle's (Aubrey and Jeff). Daniel was able to help Jeff out some with their plumbing and Wendy and Tessa were able to hang out. They also got to visit the Crist household. Above picture Brittany, Aubrey, Tessa, Wendy. Also, this past week Brittany and Tessa (along with Wendy) came out to help Abbey shop for a wedding dress.
Below picture, Daniel and Jeff: After a long day working and I'm just not sure what the two of them are thinking or doing. :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Thanks so much again, Daniel and Wendy, for your help on the house. It was such a good time of fellowship and getting things done. It's really nice to have a running kitchen faucet again (especially for Aubrey)! I wish we could hang out more.
Daniel has been like the brother I haven't known, as Josh will be soon as well!
In Christ,
Jeff

Anonymous said...

Daniel and Wendy, I wanted to thank you again for your help on Aub and Jeff's house. It was such a blessing to them and it was a blessing to us to have some time to visit with you. Love you all, Sandy Crist